페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 28회 작성일 21-08-26 16:31
China increases fines for breaches of Safe Navigation from 1st Sept 2021
by The Editorial Team
The Maritime Traffic Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China (MTSL) is the primary law regulating maritime traffic safety in the sea areas within the jurisdiction of the People’s Republic of China. The latest amendments to the MTSL will come into effect on September 1, 2021.
amely, under the new law, the penalties for various breaches of the safety of Navigation requirements have been increased.
To remind, the amended Maritime Traffic Safety Law of China will come into effect on 1st September 2021. It provides a systematic administration of maritime traffic safety in China, while also increases the penalties of various breaches of safe navigation.
The penalizable breaches stipulated in the amended law mainly include:
- If a vessel or offshore installation fails to hold valid certificates or documents as per the requirements of relevant laws and regulations.
- If the actual condition of a vessel or offshore installation is inconsistent with the certificates and documents held.
- If a vessel fails to fly the flag or flies a flag of another country, region or organization ; or fails to indicate its name vessel identification number, port of registry and load line mark as required; or fails to maintain minimum safe manning.
- If the relevant certificates and documents are obtained for a vessel of Chinese nationality by fraud, bribery or other inappropriate means, or if the certificates of competency are obtained by fraud, bribery or other inappropriate means.
- If a crew member fails to ensure safe performance of watch-keeping duties, or violate the relevant provisions by ingesting food, medicine or other articles that may affect the watch-keeping safety, or commits other act in violation of the rules on watch-keeping duties at sea;
- If a crew member fails to hold certificates of competency or health certificates or these certificates held fail to satisfy the requirements;
- China- Penaty Tariff for Breaches of Safe Navigation.pdf (530.7K) 0회 다운로드 | DATE : 2021-08-26 16:31:14